1. “There’s nothing good about getting older-absolutely nothing-because the amount of wisdom and experience you gain is negligible compared to what you lose. You do gain a couple of things-you gain a little bittersweet and sour wisdom from your heartbreaks and failures and things-but what you lose is so catastrophic in every way” is what Woody Allen once said for Interview Magazine. The man is totally right. I mean, look at us. We meet people. We get involved, we fall in love. Then we fall out or apart and carry on looking for something or someone else. Sometimes with free will, some other times as requested by events. And the worst part is, we don’t ever get better. We are scarred for life, from every romantic mishap or life punch. We get all dramatic and shit because society always points its finger on single people calling them failures, BUT we ARE afraid to get close to anyone, and anyone is not getting any closer to use either cause we’re sending the wrong signal, I guess.
2. Always make small talk to your friends over coffee, a drink, phone or even YM at 1 am on Monday morning. Not only it clears your head but also brings out such modern words of wisdom you couldn’t positively think of when alone rubbing mint on the Internet.
3. I’m still guessing why can’t we just be with a person we like. Why do you guys have to treat us like idiots? Is it asking too much if we, girls, in modern day, would like not to be called bitches/stupid/jerks/whores/trainwrecks? If we’d like you to hold the door for us? Ask us about our day? Make us breakfast? How ’bout use protection in bed, you f’cking retards! Jeez. Well this really makes me wanna quit on life.
4. Whenever you feel hungover, hungry, in the mood for love, sex and Bob Dylan at the same time, just don’t go watching any depressing movie from the 50s like “A streetcar named desire” that would bum your head even more. Just….go take a shower, love yourself, call a friend or eat some toast. Please.
5. When 100 people who don’t know you from anywhere else than fb are TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY interested in your private life, you should just, well…ban them?
6. Never give up on what you call your dreams, aspirations, life plans and goals. They’re part of what YOU represent as an individual. Do not get fooled into expecting less and less with time, just to please others. It’s never a bad thing to want more. It’s not unrealistic to deserve. Get your hopes up and pack for a better self, life and expectations. It’s okay to feel low.