1. It’s so hard to be a straight good looking guy and sport a bag on the street in Romania. People talk “There’s gotta be something wrong with that guy, FOR SURE”. If you don’t catch an eye (or a punch in the face), you’re definitely a hipster. Your own mom might start complaining.
2. Since the Internet is newly invaded with the “best” outfits of 2011, here’s a resolution: I wish people in this country would at least ONCE in their life acknowledge the notion of “SIMPLE”. They call all that parade on the blogs style but I feel more stylish in a guy’s sweater and make-up free..
3. I miss the time boys made mix tapes to make girls fall for them but I lived to see the day where girls will make mix tapes for boys who fancy their music more than they fancy them.
4. Note to self in 2012 – Keep your friends close and your enemies fat.
5. I think maybe I’m just a victim of movies, y’know? That I have some completely unrealistic notion of what a relationship can be.
6. Why are high heels regarded as something so scandalous? And mostly, why the platform and knee high sock on a girl is some sort of work of satan? A short metro ride demonstrated to me again that people’s reaction to basic garments is similar to seeing a nude body strolling around. However, I guess the nude body would gather more ignorance than exclamations.
7. A boy said this to me once, and it didn’t make sense at the time. And when it finally did make sense, I didn’t know if I agreed. But now I think I do: ‘men love who they are attracted to and women are attracted to who they love.’ What do you think?
Sweater & dress: Alina Ene ♥