1. NEVER underestimate the power of black leather pants. But only REAL DEAL leather pants, not some echo/pu sorta leggings that shred after a few weeks. No-no-no! The leather pants are THE sexiest thing that came from the sixties!
2. Start wearing wool porn. Sandra Backlund heavy knits are the best. Porn is everywhere. Even this snow is porn.
3. “Kate and Johnny met at the Cafe Tabac in New York City in January of 1994. Kate was asked in an interview for Spin magazine if it was love at first sight. She said, “No, not the first moment I saw him. I knew from the first moment we talked that we were going to be together. I’ve never had that before.” After reading this, I guess people loved more in the 90s. And I can’t think of a better time for everything else to talk about love: music, movies, records, fashion. We need a resolution.
4. Unfriending the friends of the unfriends will always show poor character, is what one of my best mates used to say. Friends are also good for calling the unfriendly ex-friends tossers!
5. Bruises are so not cool this year. Ballet on ice neither. So go buy some water/snow/ice proof super resistant boots that don’t make you trip and sweep all over the street on ICE. I got a bloody bruise this month and it S-U-C-K-S.
6. I need a driver and a pair of heels. And spring. And a massage performed by a top gay chiropractor cause my bones hurt from the cold. So basically a chiropractor wearing heels would be gay and if he got a license I got yourself a driver. Fair enough.