1. Getting a tattoo (or more) doesn’t make you a convicted criminal, peasant, tosser, illiterate, creepy hobo with no teeth and no perspective. Except if you are all those already. My point – no need you have your arms cut/skin peeled to get rid of that embarrassing memory or just to please others. I actually agree to ink more than to any jewelry, bling, pierces or make-up. It’s timeless and makes a real statement.
2. I’ll always choose Photoshop over La Mer seven mineral eye cream. And that’s all I have to say about this.
3. I’m still struggling to guess why can’t we just be with a person we like. Why do you guys have to treat us like idiots? Is it asking too much if we, girls, in modern day, would like not to be called or treated like bitches/stupid/jerks/whores/trainwrecks? If we’d like you to hold the door for us? Ask us about our day? Clean your own rooms? How ’bout use protection in bed, f’cking retards! Well this really makes me wanna quit on life.
4. “Blame it on my ADD” is such a common excuse for being a shithead in this age, don’t you think? “Maybe I should kill myself” also. Maybe you should.
5. Why do so so many people rush to say I love you when it’s only desperation or hormones running wild but not the real thing? I think that’s the most dissapointing part of it. Why say I love you any more if it’s not even a promise? Cause that’s what it should express. Or that’s how things worked back in the day. But even just writing this I start to wonder if it wasn’t always the same, in every time and age, and we only look at people in the past preaching the same wish for better love, better people, times gone by – I guess every time we recall that people changed and in a previous decade they were better, smarter, more honest or generous we just live an illusion. We feed ourselves a bullshit hope that “for sure there is better and we deserve that better”, but I keep wondering where is it. People become more stupid as they progress with age..
6. The worst part about people who are jerks is that, regardless of how much you’d wanna stick around them or practice even minor conversation in their direction, they do something shitty and leave you no choice but to walk out and eventually feel bad about the whole deal, since you didn’t even ask for that in first place.
7. The best (and only) option when you’re in bed with a gorgeous girl is to shut the fuck up and deliver. Neverending talk is such a bone head move! I’m guessing we’re all anxious or moody from time to time, but instead of having those hard-off vagina monologues, grow a dick and learn how to use it.